The dawn of a new label printing era! Labels in photo print quality with 4 or 8 inch print width and optional autocutter or peeler!
The ColorWorks C6000Ae, C6000Pe, C6500Ae, and C6500Pe on-demand printers expand the existing ColorWorks product line to provide customers in the food and beverage, chemical, industrial, horticultural, and logistics industries (such as beekeepers, home brewers, and self-marketers) with a solution that enables them to produce small to medium runs of excellent print quality on a wide variety of materials on demand. All four new ColorWorks models will be available around January 2020.
- Easy handling due to smart paper management and clear indication of the printer operating status via colour display
- Control via USB & Ethernet
- Media variety (Glossy, PE, films etc.)
- Print on any label form
- The sliding sensor increases flexibility when using pre-punched labels
- Integration: Models with Peeler (Pe) can be seamlessly integrated into production lines.
- Easy Integration: Direct SAP Support, ESC/Label, Linux and Mac Drivers
- Remote management and maintenance: Available via web interface
- High print resolution with color profiling: Very good print quality, allows the use of ICC profiles with spot color management from within the printer driver.
- saving: low consumption costs and no stock of printed labels required. Also prints in full colour on labels.
- Very compact footprint and easy operation: All functions are accessible from the front, saving operating space. Roller replacement is possible from the front, right and left.